Godwin Martin

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Assignment 1

This assignment has taught ma a lot. I have to always be on that ball with my time management. It was a challenge. I think that I need to get into research.
Posted by Unknown at 20:41
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Blog List - class

  • Darrien's ICT Training Blog
    Module 6 - Webquests and Projects
    11 years ago
  • ICT Course
    Module 6 Activity 12
    11 years ago
  • Discussions in ICT
    Wrap Up
    11 years ago
  • The Intro
    assignment 3
    13 years ago
  • Adrian's blog
    Reflections and conclusions on Act. 11: Personal Learning Networks
    13 years ago
  • ICT and the Roles of the Educator Group 2
  • ICT in Schools

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (35)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Assignment 1
      • Reflection - Activity 5
      • Trying to keep up
      • Learners Charter - Activity 3
      • The Teacher as a learning Guide and Enhancing how ...
      • The Mindmap
      • Reflection on reading- Two Generation of teachers ...
      • ICT Integration At the Bequia Community High Schoo...
      • ICT in Schools - Group 1: Activity 1 Discussion
      • SOS - I need to know
    • ►  February (3)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.