Monday, 27 May 2013

Module 3 Assignment 2

The task of completing assignment as a working person is a sacrifice. One feels contented another task has been completed. I cannot help but looking at the categories that I have used to evaluate  the websites.
Evaluation Criteria:
  1.      Approach: This site is run by a reputable organization that is not soliciting you to make a purchase and has a clear purpose.
  2.         Credibility: The author(s) is/are qualified and experienced to write on the subject matter.
  3.       Current Relevance The material is aged, has be updated recently and is well maintained and current
  4.        Correctness and reliability: The material is accurate, properly referenced and leads one to similar links
  5.     Objectivity: This site covers the content that I am researching – it is detailed, interesting and is likely to engage the learner in meaningful work.
  6.      Audience Appeal: The material is specific/generic and the content is for any one type or level of users. 
I always see myself as a thinker. I never like to reuse work as was given. It backs me up into a corner. Be that as it may I tried my best on this piece

No comments:

Post a Comment